Our flagship course, the Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing, is ideal for anyone involved in the planning, implementation or measurement of Digital strategies – or anyone who would like to pursue a career in this area. The Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing programme is suitable for professionals of all levels and disciplines, and will prepare you to take up a more specialist role within the overall marketing domain.
IDM is the *only* Australian licensee for classroom delivery of courses from The Digital Marketing Institute. DMI’s panel of subject matter experts has specifically structured the curriculum to focus on current trends and best practices in digital marketing. As well as creating innovative strategies, you will also learn how to leverage these strategies to gain competitive advantage for both your business and career.
The Digital Marketing Institute is the global certification body for Digital Marketing education. Our syllabus defines the framework of knowledge, skill and competency required to meet the current and future demands of the Digital economy, and our practical, industry-driven qualifications are recognised as the international standard in Digital Marketing certification.
The Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing is also approved and credit rated by the Scottish Qualifications Authority at Level 8 on the Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework (SCQF), and is comparable to Level 5 on the European Qualifications Framework.
Who Should Take Our Courses?
Anyone responsible for developing or implementing your organisation’s online strategy:
- Professionals who need to understand Digital Marketing or get more out of their Digital channels
- Marketers who want to fast-track their career or improve their position in the market-place
- Small business owners who need to maximise online channels for growing their business
- Students who want to upskill in Digital Marketing
Objectives & Outcomes
At the end of the Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing course, you will understand the various channels and activities required to plan, implement and manage a comprehensive digital marketing plan for your business.
Our Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing will help you to:
- Gain a clear understanding of the value of Digital Marketing and why it is a vital component of your overall marketing strategy
- Plan, create and effectively manage Search, Social Media, Mobile and Email Marketing campaigns
- Integrate your Digital Marketing plans into your overall marketing strategy
- Drive new visitor traffic to your website while improving online conversion rates
- Understand how Digital Marketing can help you grow your business, domestically and internationally
- Identify various online applications and resources that can help build effective and profitable websites
- Measure and analyse the visitor traffic to your website to continuously develop and improve your Digital Marketing efforts
What You Get
|1. Course Folders with Printed notes|
|– Student Handbook|
|– Module Overviews|
|– Recommended Reading each module|
|– Access to ‘Sandbox’/test accounts|
|– Exam Information and Study Guide|
|– Example Exam Questions|
|2. Free Text Book|
|– “The Art of Digital Marketing” by Ian Dodson of the Digital Marketing Institute.|
|3. 10 x Lectures presented by industry Experts.|
|4. 2 x Free Hands-on Practical Sessions|
|– SEO, PPC and Display Advertising|
|– Social Media Marketing|
|5. Online resources|
|– Downloadable PDF copies of notes|
|– Video recaps of all module lectures|
|– Interactive online end-of-module quizzes|
|– Interactive Online Exam Simulator|
|– Access to private Facebook IDM Group|
|6. Weekly Emails
|– Student Updates, Downloads|
|– General News & Resources
|7. Intro to Digital Recruitment Agencies|
|8. Globally Recognised Certification Exam & Certificate, with up to 3 attempts in 6 months.|