Start your small business on the front foot with our Digital Marketing for Small Business course.
Learn all about Digital Marketing for Small Business
The purpose of this course is to empower small business owners and marketers with the skills and knowledge to successfully integrate digital marketing principals into their daily business activity.
This 4-week course is an opportunity for small business owners and marketers to gain the confidence and skill to understand the key components of a successful digital marketing strategy. Participants will gain expert guidance, best practice insights and recent case study examples to inspire a new digital marketing pathway equipped with hands-on skills, and ready to action knowledge.
- Establish your digital readiness and capability
- Develop a successful digital strategy with proven frameworks
- Competitor bench-marking and analysis
- Discover why your website exists and the importance of building the right site
- Learn the latest social and content marketing techniques and tools
The Digital Marketing for Small Business course will guide you through 12 hours of in-depth learning in the following disciplines:
WEEK ONE: Decoding Digital Marketing (3 HOURS Theory)
1. Getting digital in your business
2. Taking Stock of Digital
3. Creating a digital action plan
WEEK TWO: Digital Marketing Fundamentals (3 HOURS Theory)
1. Why Your Website Exists
2. Website Content Creation
3. Powerful Ways to Structure Your Sales Copy
WEEK THREE: Email Marketing, Search Engine Optimisation and Social Media Marketing (3 HOURS Theory)
1: Email Marketing Fundamentals
2: Search Engine Optimisation
3: Social Media
WEEK 4: Practical – Digital Marketing Plan, Implementation and Campaign Creation as Set Up
In the final week of Digital Marketing for Small Business you have the opportunity to come together in a computer lab to apply and experiment with what you have learned in the course. You will have the opportunity to finalise digital content and set up an effective 90 day digital marketing strategy for your business.
- 12 hours (3 hours per week x 4 weeks)
- All materials supplied
- 3 hour Practical in Computer Lab